Instagram - @iamanocelot

Monday, February 14, 2011

Glitter and Miracles










This was a nice weekend. Went to a hard electronic show that one of my best childhood friends was DJing. And then, on a whim, took a day trip out to the beach for some nice walks and seafood. I guess it's nice having Valentine's weekend be an excuse for doing something completely random, though I've never really cared for celebrating it ever. I want to be at the beach again soon. Next time, need more clothes and more white wine. I was completely sure it wouldn't be so cold near the water. I was wrong.

I'm rather fond of leather jackets. I own a total of 3 and every time I see another one I have to make up an excuse as to why I shouldn't buy it. The past year I've been doing shwazers, which is basically sweater+blazer, a term my friend coined. And I fell in love with the off-lavender long maxi cardigan at a thrift store. Long jackets are just something I gravitate towards, same way I am with boots. Though that one is starting to get a bit ridiculous.

1 comment :

A La Mode said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your sweater.