Instagram - @iamanocelot

Sunday, May 22, 2011

shake down, 1979















Outfit post, plus travel, plus food. See, I can multitask. These were taken outside my family's house in Taichung before a huge family reunion. Leaving via train for Taipei tomorrow, so I really need to pack tonight but we all know how that always goes.

Today we gazed in trance-like states at amazingly provoking works at the Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, stuffed our faces with foods we would probably rather not know which part of what animal it came from, and relaxed with tea time at a rose-themed teahouse. The pudding even had rose crumbles in the syrup- it was actually incredibly awkward since I've never really eaten potpourri..

Feeling pretty accomplished. Til' tomorrow!
xx.

5 comments :

Tonya said...

You have such cute style! I love both the floral dress and the black and brown outfit...so cute!!


www.themoptop.com

Kiriska said...

:O Didn't recognize you at first in that first photo! Your sister looks like she's wearing teacher clothes. :x

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the dress in the first photo. The food is to be eaten, looks very yummy! Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.

Amber said...

I'm totally digging that dress you are wearing!! So pretty!

purse 'n boots said...

looooooove this post!!! your floral dress is supppperrrr cute, and i think i have that long skirt with the elephants on it!! and i always love some good food pictures! hope you have an amazing weekend gorgeous!

xx
ashley <3

pursenboots.blogspot.com