Instagram - @iamanocelot

Sunday, May 15, 2011

something hollow















1. I love these shorts, and finally got to wear them in public. Paired them with a long draped tank to my last final.
2. This photo is hilarious to me. S'like too much weed and jolly ranchers.
3. Every time I see a palm tree in Texas I have to take a picture of it. This happens at random gas stations, memorial city mall, and suburban neighborhoods.
4. Good ol' fashioned southern bbq.
5. I'm pretty sure I took a photo smoking a cigar one time in high school in front of this same fountain.
6. This blog is slowly evolving into just me making ridiculously cute faces. No wonder people say I look 16.
7. Gigantic icee from a movie theatre. And fuck what you heard- Priest was a good movie, for me. Downright enjoyed it.
8. V. Yeah.
9-rest. Cool little place in Houston called the Hobbit Cafe. First time I went I was disappointed that it wasn't a treehouse or underground in a cave, but they have a really good vegan selection and down-to-earth people. The food is so good-feeling and delicious too!

So good to be finally done with final exams. Leaving for home with my awkwardly packed suitcases and carriers full of animals, then flying to Taipei, Taiwan on Tuesday bright and early.

Wish me luck- I hate plane travel. I'll look forward to some jetlag and tons of cool photos. And the food- god, it's always incredible.

xx

5 comments :

Kiriska said...

5. You did. I still have it.

Thu Nguyen said...

Your lace shorts are beauty!

jesslope said...

i like your glasses.


Blog: lifeinprogressbyjesslope.com
Shop: jesslope.etsy.com

carolina said...

love the lace shorts. <3

Sister Golden Air said...

Great shorts!

http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/