Instagram - @iamanocelot

Sunday, March 27, 2011

How you kissed me strange to prove you were mythical











Forest! Like I promised. I tend to mix pretty things with bits of edge. Thus, I own basically lots of lace, sheer things, leather, and boots. I think I'll start sharing other things- I make lots of food, jewelry, decor, and sometimes I paint things. Since we're in that vein, I'll post a starter.



Here's a seared tuna filet (not to be confused with fillet, ha- sorry, nerdy joke) that my bf and I made for dinner last night. It really was just as delicious as it looks (if not more). And this is my favorite way to eat tuna, actually. I'm a huge fish/seafood fan (half Japanese, after all...), though this basically ties with smoked salmon bagels as my favorite semi-cooked fish dish. Okay, I'm done talking about fish. I think.

7 comments :

DAKOTA said...

That looks so delicious/// TUNA is one of my favorites. Have you ever tried Poisson Cru? I know it sounds weird... I'm Polynesian, hihi. Poisson Cru is Tuna made with lemon juice, fresh slices of cucumber and tomatoes and delicious coconut milk. You have to try it one day! xx

WanderLust said...

lusting those tights and that outfit!! Great blog :) Will def be back!

www.lovelywanderlust.com

galatea. said...

forest trippin' - very cool xx

chloe said...

beautiful, and i love your tights!
x
chloe

purse 'n boots said...

i need those tights in my life!! they are amaaaazing. and that tuna looks so insanely good to me. like i want to be eating it right now. this second. and thank you so much for your comment! glad that you share the sense of humor ;)

xx
ashley <3

pursenboots.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love the natural setting for a completely no fuss, easy breezy ensemble. Your tights are killer...the perfect amount of edge to an otherwise super sexy feminine look...Coupled with that ombre do...you totally rock this look!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog