Instagram - @iamanocelot

Monday, February 7, 2011

We are Golden





Spent Saturday afternoon apartment hunting with the bf, ended up torn between love for antique doorknobs and spiral staircases, or a fenced backyard. I think they backyard + washer/dryer hookup won us over in the end. I guess I'll never know what it's like to live in a historic house with a vintage showerhead and skeleton keys. But at least picnics will be easier now? And we'll only be 10 minutes apart, which makes up for lost time in the long run. But maybe I'll set up a tent in his backyard and camp out, ha.

These were shot in a neighborhood while waiting for a realtor to show up. The entire afternoon felt like such a time crunch, between getting all my things in order, the search, and dinner with my parents. Whole weekend was filled with adventures, actually. It didn't snow after all, so my parents dragged us to all their events/dinners. Which, by the way, Happy Lunar New Year to everyone out there who celebrates. I'm actually probably too old to be receiving red envelopes anymore, but hey I'm not complaining.

No comments :