Instagram - @iamanocelot

Sunday, April 10, 2011

This is for the People of the Sun













Rockin' the 90's hard that day. One of my favorite t-shirts of all time. I can't believe how many people actually come up to me and say something like, "hey love that shirt! Optimus Prime!" and then I can't decide whether to slap them or cry. Actually, that's probably a bit extreme. I got Thundercats once, also. The t-shirt is torn to shreds- like most of my t-shirts. There's a weird way that I like things to fit me, usually involving ripping down the sleeves, sides, neckline, and waist. Oh wait, that's all of it.

Took more cool shots with the new camera, and I'm loving all its features. And the bag that looks like I stole some grandma's old loveseat and stitched it into a satchel. And I'm pretty sure I got tetanus that day. Crawled through a pile of rusty junk.

4 comments :

carolina said...

cute graphic tee. <3

ash said...

i love how you mixed ur girly socks w. a cool/edgy shirt!!!

http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com/2011/04/clueless.html

Sarah Whitney said...

I'm loving those friendship bracelets, they take me back to being a kid!

What Maria has on... said...

Awesome rings!
xoxo
izzy&maria
http://www.glamtimee.com