Instagram - @iamanocelot

Friday, March 4, 2011

Five years by your side so I know you really don't mind






One of my biggest childhood regrets is always going to be that I never had a treehouse. I promised myself that when I get a house, the first thing I'm going to design and build is a treehouse. And since we're already down that lane, other regrets include not eating more seafood, leaving my stuffed orca at the airport, etc...

This coffeehouse in Austin is basically just a treehouse. It's called Flipnotics, for anyone who ever gets the chance. I wish I had more shots of the place, but I think I was too busy trying to capture how eerie and cool smoke looks on film. Oh well. These were shot a while back, when my hair still felt more natural lighter; I don't really touch it anymore, it just sort of evolves into its own ways. Enjoy <3

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great dress!

Karoline Kalvø said...

Gorgeous. Love your dress, and your blog.

Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
Karoline Kalvo