Instagram - @iamanocelot

Monday, April 4, 2011

Gardenia










First test shots with the new camera- the Olympus PEN E-P1. This little thing does the wonders of an SLR but is small enough to fit into the smallest of my purses. It's miraculous, really. I'm still not through fiddling with all the different settings and capabilities. One thing crossed off my wishlist. Next: MicroKORG and Nintendo DS Lite.

Also, I really have no idea why my hair looks like it's so many different colors. The boots are the Topshop Power boots. I'm getting a little sick of outfit posts. Urgh- my next post will be something different, I swear. I need ideas. Otherwise I'm just gonna post pictures of my cat, beer bottles, and things I see on the sidewalk (my archive is FILLED with these).

Hope you all had a good weekend :)
xx

7 comments :

Carolina Krews said...

Cool skirt

xo,

Carolina

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Lovvve this outfit! You're beautiful!

www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

purse 'n boots said...

first of all, love that skirt. second, i think we have the same camera! that's exciting. third, i love that you have as big of an obsession with cutoffs as i do. and finally, love your comments. you are radness.

xx
ash <3

pursenboots.blogspot.com

Thu Nguyen said...

What a lovely post! Your leopard maxi is pretty. New follower!

Anonymous said...

great skirt and shoes!!!

Tonya said...

Love this outfit! The skirt is so lovely! I am very jealous of your hair too. hahah

www.themoptop.com

fairy on acid said...

You look stunning! You've got a lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other?:)

fashionablydrugged.blogspot.com