Instagram - @iamanocelot

Monday, August 22, 2011

pike place market

























I really wish I could post basically every picture I took this day. Strolled through Pike Place Market on the waterfront, which is basically a mix of local fresh produce, flowers, fish market, handmade goods and flea market, and restaurants and shops and oddities. Though, that sign in the second photo continues to taunt me every day I've been back in Texas. Went to the original Starbucks, ate at the Athenian (which is where I had the amazing seafood bowl), took a tour of Pike Pub Brewery, and touched starfish and anemone at the Aquarium. Had a bucket (literally) of assorted seafood at the famous Crab Pot, and sipped on a frozen pina colada. So good. Also apparently, my hair gets ridiculous on a boat, haha.

Ph. by me, bf, and once again the talented Yidi Y. I can't figure out how I want to structure these posts, so I'm going to try everything until it comes out right. :)

No comments :