Instagram - @iamanocelot

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

day three: seattle, WAndering






















It's rare to see such beautifully kept gardens and flowers all over a city, and I'm starting to think it happens naturally. You get a lot of wafts of fragrance from the herbs, berries, and tomatoes that also seem to grow all over the place. Met some of the friendliest butterflies known to man, ate at an Indian food buffet. And stuffed my face with saag paneer until I was about to explode. Spent the evening at Lake Union and watched the sunset over hand-crafted wooden boats, and had clam chowder at Duke's with very pleasant company. Oh, and more sleeping on lush fields of grass. It's the best.

Ph. taken by me, bf, and Yidi Y. Oh, these obnoxiously long posts. I swear it will end soon, I swear.

No comments :