Instagram - @iamanocelot

Thursday, January 27, 2011

We don't need no walkie talkies, no. No walkie-talkie.










These were taken during a random stroll through a park before going out for really delicious Tex-Mex. It's actually kind of sad that certain foods fill me up so quickly- I'm usually done after queso compuesto and can barely touch the huge entrées they tend to serve, much less dessert. Why am I still talking about this? To be honest, I have no idea what I'm wearing. I tend to pick up all my clothes while thrifting or along the vintage shops that line Montrose. It's made for a pretty interesting collection of god-knows-what. At some point, I owned a pair of Harley-Davidson leather overalls.

Anyway. My favorite part of this mesh-shirt-blouse-dress that I really don't know how else to describe is the hood. The day was overcast, which make for the best autumn shots in my opinion. It's indescribable, there's some sort of cheerful gloom about it. This should be enough for now. Oh, and sorry about the double outfit posts. I'll try to mix it up more.

xx

No comments :