Instagram - @iamanocelot

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From dust to the Beyond





It's been forever since I've wanted to start this and I realize that I've never properly introduced myself on here. So here goes. The concept for this blog has been an ongoing project for as long as I can remember. I've always wanted to document everything I see and do, in the most aesthetically pleasing way I can imagine, and share it somehow for the world to see. Gosh, I really never meant for it to sound so cheesy, but honestly I don't really have a set direction for any of this or any idea how I really wanted my first words to sound. I guess the bottom line is, I just wanted to take pretty pictures and post them online.

All my posts are full of things I love, whether be random objects, pretty scenery or architecture, my love for fashion, or whatever the case- I believe photography is the easiest way to capture anything in that specific moment where it all feels some sort of perfect. Maybe I'm just rambling again.

Cheers. And here goes. Hope someone out there enjoys. :)
xx

ps-
top from Zara, jeans from Hint Denim, tote bag from Deux Lux

No comments :