Instagram - @iamanocelot

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Photograph






A few randoms just for good measure. I'm still trying to figure out a good way (easier) to go through my thousands of Alaska photos, and not coming up with anything yet. To be fair, I'm not trying particularly hard either. This post shouldn't be taken as a sign that I've moved on from trying, either.

The fact that I've started a regular day job (shock) also means I've been trying desperately to maintain an acceptable sleep schedule that doesn't make me completely dependent on caffeine. I'm also gonna need to recalibrate my schedule to balance between that, social life, and posts.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

great photos! stunning!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Jacky - whaelse.com said...

Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other with bloglovin? Just follow and leave a comment and I'll return the favour :)

www.whaelse.com

<3